How to Create a Website Using Google Sites
1. Open your web browser.
2. Go to the Google Sites Homepage.
3. Sign in or sign up.
- If you already have a Google Account, please enter it into the Sign In area.
- If you do not have a Google Account to sign in with, please click the Sign Up for Sites link under the Sign In area.
4. Click the Create Site button.
Now you will be asked to fill out a series of boxes, most of which are highly important to your site.
- The first input asks for a site name. It is best to choose something unique. This will help to keep your site easily distinguishable from others by any closer name.
- The second input asks for a site description. This is just a simple sentence. It may be good to specify that you are a blogger, a group, or a church. This will again set your site apart from others like it.
- The rest of these inputs are up to you. You should be able to determine if your site should be mature, or the theme, or if it should be public.
- From this point on, what you do is entirely up to you, whether you type information on your homepage, or maybe you add more pages, the choice is yours. Enjoy!
- Here is an example created in just under 10 minutes.
- It helps to have already signed up for a Google Account.
- Keep information up to date.
- Experiment with designs to find one that works.
- It is important to remember that if your site hosts inappropriate content, check the box to say this otherwise Google may be allowed to sue if his conduct is reported.
- How to Create a Main Page for Your Website
- How to Create Website Audio
- How to Create a Free Website
- How to Create a Website using Carrowyn Content Management System
- How to Choose a Website Design Company
- How to Make a Great Freewebs Website
- How to Start a Free Website
- How to Create a Successful Website
- How to Build a Website That Works in the Search Engines
- How to Make Efficient Navigation Structure in Your Website
Here is a list of suggested articles that have not yet been written. You can help by researching and writing one of these articles. To get started writing one of these articles, click on the red link of a title below.